Sunday, November 8, 2020

Online Bar

Welcome again to another start of the week and to those that are new to my blog and to my loyal patrons, hello again. since our bars and gathering places are all closed and most of the drinks that we get are from home, i would like to welcome you to my online bar, well there are no drinks per se but there are games that you would usually find in a bar setting. One being, 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip. I played this game with a fellow known as Alberto, but has an avatar of an attractive woman, might be him, might not be him but im not judging. I played the game through the random selector of the game under 5000 credits, the points you have to bet to be able to play. I uploaded the whole match to youtube, which you can watch. Oh by the way, i still have yet to name my "online bar" and was wondering if you guys can probably help me out with the name. You can add me up through Facebook, nate nubla, or you can message me through this post. By the way, you may download the game though the link i provided then add me up through the game as well, game names, nate nubla. Enjoy!




https://youtu.be/65h6O_QoMZg


Click on the link below to download the game to your mobile devices, just follow the links:

https://240000games.blogspot.com/2020/05/8-ball-pool.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...