Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Mr. Bean: Special Delivery




Hello and welcome to the middle of the week! I hope the week is treating you right so far. this is my first cross channel post meaning, i also posted this on my other blog site www.5andup.blogspot.com, which i think is appropriate  for the kids 5 and up to play. As I am playing this I could not help but feel a sense of nostalgia when i was a kid, I used to watch Mr. Bean the actual and the animated series and i thought that Mr. Bean is an actual comedic genius. I so adore his quirkyness and his antics and would usually bust a gut laughing. This game reminds me of that time he drove on top of his car. The game is a driving game, not driving through traffic but 2d driving, packages to the proper owners. avoiding mishaps and managing your way to the terrain. i would like to dedicate this game and this posting to my homeboi Ching, may god rest his soul and thank you to all the fun memories that he has shared with me and to all the folks. Thank you also to Game Bake LTD for making this awesome game possible and of course to Disney. I hope you guys enjoy the game! 



https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/mr-bean-special-delivery/id1291391393



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodcatchgames.mrbeanhillclimb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...