Thursday, December 9, 2021

Billipool

 8 Ball Pool


Hi guys and welcome to another Friday with your boi! I hope your weekend plans r great. So, the game I hav for you today is Billipool, it is a pool game with hundreds of levels, and you won’t run out playing the game all day and night. Aside from having said that, it is like another game close to heart, mini golf but is totally different. I was merely referring ng to the physics. Having said that, I hope you all hav an enjoyable Friday!! Thank you ever to Lei Zhuge for the wonderful game. Owww for the sample video I transferred uploading to Facebook, hope y’all have a Facebook account. Sorry I could not find the game in the Android App Store.






https://www.facebook.com/stories/216474932726901/UzpfSVNDOjYyMzA4NjY5MjE0NTM2OA==/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink


Click on the link below to download the game to your Apple Devices;

https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/8-ball-pool/id543186831



No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...