Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Smash Heat ( re-publish)


Well hi guys, honestly it’s been harder and harder to look for new and exciting games..So here it is, I found myself playing some awesome games that I have featured in the past. The game is Smash Heat by Hutch Games. It’s a top down racing game where you play the cop chasing the bad guys. The controls are an easy swipe left and right where you would have to chase down the perps and avoid taking much damage to your car. There is a life-bar indicating your health. You have to chase down the perp and destroy his car by ramming it. If the perp gets too far, then it game over. The graphics are also top-notch. Please check out the video I made. What I can say is, this is truly one gem on a game! Hope you guys enjoy playing it as much as I have and big creds to Hutch Games. It is available in both your Android and Apple Devices.





https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/smash-cops-heat/id556826928


https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Smash%20heat&c=apps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...