Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Diablo: Immortal



Hi guys! Welcome to a great Wednesday with your boi, and you know what they say with great days come great games and boy do I have a great game for you! If you are a fan of the Diablo series starting Diablo 1 then you are in for a treat. What I got for you is Diablo: Immortal, by of course Blzzard entertainment and Netease Games. The gameplay and graphics are so well done that it replicates the computer and other iterations of the game. Of course the most fun you can have is to collect items and swap them with other players. Well, that’s it for me hope you have fun with this gem of a game!!! 

By the way, if you have plans of downloading this game please take note that it is really high and demanding on the memory. On its own it is a whopping 3.4 gig plus the dlcs and additional memory requirements of 3000mb for each map. So yeah that’s it for me hope you guys enjoy, I didn’t get to make a video of it because as I have said, it is too large and would compromise my mobile memory and could affect my other apps/games but if you ask me, If the game is worth deleting old apps/game, I’d say definitely. 


 
 
Diablo:immortal







Click on the link below to download the game to your Apple Devices:

https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/diablo-immortal/id1492005122


Click on the link below to download the game to your Android Devices:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Diablo%20immortal&c=apps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...