Thursday, April 29, 2021

Godzilla Destruction

 First off happy Friday guys!! Congrats on making it thru the week. As for me, the week wasn't so hard on me. But I am happy to be sharing this game with you. This game I hav for you guys is called Godzilla Destruction.  If you are a fan of the Japanese version Godzilla then this game is a must try. Basically in the game, you play as Godzilla, wreking havoc and just destroying all the things stopping you, tanks, boats, helicopters. the game also offers you a map of japan, easter, western. and a map of the USA. which i have'nt tried yet because you must reach a certain level to unlock it. Basically the controls are self explanatory..You control Godzilla through an on-screen joystick and tap on the button to activate his radiation breath blast for ranged attacking. I left you guys a sample game play and an Apple link to download the game. Im sorry as it is not available on Google. I hope you enjoy this game as much as I have. By the way, thank you to TOHO Co. Ltd for the awesome game. Banzai!!! and enjoy!!!



https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/godzilla-destruction/id1550281362



none on android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...