Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Games that "promise" to pay out


  1. Colour Manor


Well hello guys, let me just put on my investigative journalist hat. first of all this is not your usual run-of-the-mill game review. As a mobile gamer and as a media owner i feel that i have a responsibility to expose games that promise certain things that do not deliver. Perhaps you have encountered this game or have read comments on apple, since the game is not available on the play store. This makes me wonder, is Apple in on this??? Clearly the game is a scam. Let me be the one to be scammed so you dont have to. I have logged every time i have played the game, for 11 days. Ok the game promises to pay out on your Paypal account once you reach the $100 limit. But the thing is, you will never reach that. okay so I first decided to give them the benefit of the doubt that they would payout once you reach $100 but no, it seems impossible to even reach $100, it would payout less nd less and your win rate would significantly decrease. Ive logged every time I played the game and even charted it, please check it out in the new page: https://240000games.blogspot.com/search?q=Colour+manor+stats



As you can notice the game does not pay out as much in the end, and would take a couple of 100 plays to reach $100 since they only give out 0.1 cents or so.so it’d take 100 plays to reach a dollar. 


I would have contacted Jie Fun ( the developer)for their comments and reactions but there is no way of contacting them. everything is in Chinese and clearly im no expert in the language. So there it is from me, please stay away from this game, to be fair though, the game is entertaining, and plays much like King's Candy Crush, perhaps they took inspiration from it. But they made it that it's more difficult and impossible to reach $100.


  1. Gold Miner Queen


    • Not singling out any one, but Gold Miner Queen is also a scam. But i did not spend as much time on this game as I did on Colour Manor. The scam starts when you reach the payout limit of 14999 it suddenly changes to a higher limit, 25000 thus disabling you to cash out on anything. I also logged my play time and the amounts. This game is more of a solid scam than the previous, because we all know that they make money from ads, the game suddenly runs out of ads to show, not even mentioning that they are doing updates or whatnot. I placed the log below. As of yesterday I did not find the game in the play store or Google Play. Maybe they got0 banned or is hiding in a new name. check out the stats in my new page: https://240000games.blogspot.com/search?q=Gold+miner+queen



The take away is if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead City

Hi guys! Welcome to a brand new week! And with a new week, comes a new game, Undead City. It is a survival game and if you are into Marvel c...